Wednesday, October 26, 2011

UPDATE: OCTOBER 26, 2011

Few things:


1) Updated the Y!CN Pick 'Em Contest. It's a closer race following Week 7. Check it out.

2) Updated my records for picks on the JZN NFL Predictions Page

3) I''ll be busy throughout the week. While I'll be making picks on all the games, I'm probably not going to have time to do individual summaries on every single game.I'm also thinking that in the future, I'll do fewer summaries but spend more time on the ones that I do.

4) I haven't updated the rules page for entrance yet... but if you're a Y!CN Writer and want to join this competition, just shoot me an e-mail. I'm not going to hold a page-view restriction on writer anymore. Doesn't serve any purpose and probably takes away from the competition itself.

Another update will occur tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment