Tuesday, September 27, 2011

UPDATE: SEPTEMBER 27, 2011

A few things:

1) I've completed nine previews. I'll complete the remaining seven in the next two days.

2) Rodney Southern has submitted his picks for Week 4. That's three sets of picks outside of my own.

3) Starting Week 5, I'm going to be changing the format for how I write these summaries. It's not going to be much different; it's just going to be more of a summary than a "#1, #2, #3" format. I just don't like how they're coming out this season and I'm getting bored doing the same thing over and over. I think they're getting rushed and sloppy too. Hopefully this makes them a bit juicer.

4) Might be doing some picks on college games within the next few weeks.

5) E-Mail me the picks or msg me via Facebook.

6) Those involved in this contest, please check your email and/or FB messages later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment