Friday, September 16, 2011

UPDATE: 9-16-11 (PICK CHANGE)

I've loved the Chicago Bears (+6.5) line the entire week. However, I've had a gut feeling about the Bears and think they can pull off the upset. I'm looking for a spirited defensive effort and taking the Bears to upset the Saints, 27-24.

For Y!CN Writers, please make sure to send me links to your picks every week. I can't search through everyone's portfolio every week and guarantee that they'll be linked in a timely manner that you may like. Please send me a link when you've completed them, either by FB or Yahoo! Mail.

Again...

Against the Spread: Chicago Bears (+6.5)
Straight: Chicago Bears 27, New Orleans Saints 24

1 comment:

  1. Bold pick Joshua I'll take the points cause I think I might need them. Thanks for the link on your page by the way. Eagleseye

    ReplyDelete